Corona Covid-19 Update
Do to COVID-19 you must now have your face covered to be seen. This can be a scarf, bandana, handkerchief or mask.
To our valued patients at Louisville Center for Weight Loss and Hurstbourne Family Care:
We are pleased to announce that we have add air sterilizers to our office for your safety. We use a combination of germicidal ultra-violet light, ionizers, HEPA and activated charcoal filters to remove COVID-19, flu and other viruses and bacteria from the air. We have added powerful UV-B lights to all three of our heating/airconditioning units with fans running constantly to kill any airborne bacteria or viruses. We continue to recommend the Federal CDC guidelines of covering you face with a scarf, bandana, or mask when outside your home.
We would like to take this time to address the steps your trusted practice and providers are taking to ensure the health and safety of you and our employees during this time.
· We have placed automatic hand sanitizing stations in accessible areas
· Doors will remain open whenever possible to reduce the incidences of contact with handles
· All surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, chairs, EKG table, exam rooms, waiting rooms are sanitized twice a day and additionally as needed
· Every patient is seen on a one on one basis to reduce risk of congregated areas
· Social distancing recommendations indicate that 3 to 6 feet of space between individuals will help reduce the risk of airborne infection; we have implemented protocol to ensure this distance is kept whenever possible
· Any patients and employees upon arrival are screened for symptoms and if shown are asked to return in a minimum of 14 days
· As a precaution to other patients and our employees, anyone that has traveled internationally in last 14 days must return in 6 weeks
Louisville Center for Weight Loss and Hurstbourne Family Care are open as usual with extreme caution at the forefront of our minds. The health and safety of our patients and staff are of utmost importance. We will keep you all posted with any changes daily.
health of our patients and staff are a top priority for us and in an effort to
be proactive regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have several protocols in
place to help prevent the virus from impacting our offices.
We are seeing patients as usual, however, if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, respiratory illness, or have a fever, we ask that you please wait until these symptoms resolve and you are feeling better.
If you have traveled outside the US we ask that you not come in until after 14 days of being symptom free following your return to the US. We ask you do the same if you have come in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you live with someone or have come in close contact with someone who has recently traveled abroad.
If you arrive with these symptoms, you may not be able to be seen. If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call the office first for instructions on what to do.
We do not test nor treat patients at our facilities for the Coronavirus, but this is information we are relaying from the Louisville Metro Public Health & Wellness and CDC.